Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life sometimes takes us by surprise!



It 's been a long time since I posted anything on here! I have been to Europe for two weeks since my last posting....and I've changed jobs........it's been a busy month! I went to Italy, France and Spain.......and yes, I have some great pictures for you......and then yes, I accepted a position with Terri at Pinder's Nursery! I am so excited! Tomorrow is my actual first day..I spent 5.5 hours there today, training on the register and meeting the other new people! Ann Marie, Betty, and Nicole.......all very interesting women........Ann Marie is a member of the garden club out of St. Lucie County.....Betty is a master gardener, and Nicole is a student at South Fork in the Horticulturist program! Susan works in the office on the wholesale end of the business and keeping us all straight on what we're doing! Sitting amount them I felt a little inadequate, but we all bring something different to the table! It will be fun to see the sales increase! I think it's going to be exciting! Isn't it fun to see the blessings of the things we sow? I truly am blessed to be on the team at Pinder's Nursery!

I look forward to seeing all of you at the next meeting and to catch up! He're's the lettuce I promised you from Europe at the Flower Market! A big fresh harvest of lettuce! has anyone had a chance to grow any yet? I know Traci told me she planted hers.....so I'm waiting to hear how it tasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Treasure Coast/Florida, United States
We are a group of women formed from a local chapter of Farm Connection of www.maryjanesfarm.org on the Treasure Coast of Florida. The intention of this blog is inform the group of upcoming dates and activities and shared thoughts of everyone.......True kindred Spirits that have made their way to the group in one way or another: Monica Rose Ali Roxana Briana Ana Diana Debora Lily Traci Rachel Brenda Philipa Evelyn Sandra Mariela

Mary Jane's Ideabook.Cookbook.Lifebook

  • Flower Power
  • Square Foot Gardening
  • The Pleasure of Herbs

Search This Blog