Saturday, September 5, 2009

Laughs from the heart....

My daughter and her delightful friend Melissa are back in Missouri or Illinois or somewhere today.......they're having fun I'm sure wherever they are....I tried to tell my Kimmie that she should tell Melissa's mom about the http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/ website.  Anyway, she hung up on me.......for whatever reason, I'm not sure, but today the girls called me and asked " what's that website again, Mom?"  So, today, of course I had to razz her a bit and then I told her.....they laughed at me and said "Mom, Do you know what MaryJanes Farm is??"  Oh, they think I am so naive....(usually, I am) But I just laughed and said, already had this conversation.....go check out the website....truly, you will love it!  I told her how fun it is, and if you remember in girl scouts or brownies, the part about earning badges, you can even do that, only for adults.......it's like an adult Girl Scout program....Oh, that really sent them laughing hysterically, wherever they're driving...........she ended the call,"Mom, you're such a Nerd!"  Isn't that great! 
You know she's going to want to join someday, and then she'll be a nerd as well...............oh, but until then.....We'll let her laugh! 
Love you, Kimmie!
I know Caylan will be the first to get a badge from your friends....she's probably working on one as we speak!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Treasure Coast/Florida, United States
We are a group of women formed from a local chapter of Farm Connection of www.maryjanesfarm.org on the Treasure Coast of Florida. The intention of this blog is inform the group of upcoming dates and activities and shared thoughts of everyone.......True kindred Spirits that have made their way to the group in one way or another: Monica Rose Ali Roxana Briana Ana Diana Debora Lily Traci Rachel Brenda Philipa Evelyn Sandra Mariela

Mary Jane's Ideabook.Cookbook.Lifebook

  • Flower Power
  • Square Foot Gardening
  • The Pleasure of Herbs

Search This Blog