Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thank you in the form of a bird house!

Birdhouse made in Oregon....front and back views
I came home today after a day at the office to find a big cardboard box from FEDEX waiting for me! Ooooh how I love packages and personal mail! I couldn't wait to open it as I knew it was from my sisters....
I tore open the lid, and inside was a card, with a bunch of those styrofoam peanuts.....under all the peanuts was a bubble wrapped something! When I ravaged through the layers of bubble plastic, I found this adorable birdhouse smiling at me! It was bright colored and leaning like the tower of Piza! It is so cute, I can't wait to hang it up and to get a photo of it to show you .....it's adorable!!! It makes my rendition of a birdhouse look dull and boring! I can't decide whether to hang it outside or keep inside???? So many decisions! What's a crazy bird to do!

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Port St. Lucie, Treasure Coast/Florida, United States
We are a group of women formed from a local chapter of Farm Connection of www.maryjanesfarm.org on the Treasure Coast of Florida. The intention of this blog is inform the group of upcoming dates and activities and shared thoughts of everyone.......True kindred Spirits that have made their way to the group in one way or another: Monica Rose Ali Roxana Briana Ana Diana Debora Lily Traci Rachel Brenda Philipa Evelyn Sandra Mariela

Mary Jane's Ideabook.Cookbook.Lifebook

  • Flower Power
  • Square Foot Gardening
  • The Pleasure of Herbs

Search This Blog